Purpose and responsibilities
You will work with the design team, collaborating with the front end and experiencing the creation of animations and other design-focused activities.
- You’ll be responsible for the implementation of website front ends that offer exciting experiences to end-users
- You’ll work closely with designers through the whole cycle of the website, including research, ideation, prototyping, and the actual implementation
- You’ll be expected to help the designers find the best solutions to complex design problems and guide them on what’s doable (and how to do it)
- You’ll be able to anticipate possible implementation obstacles with design mockups
Your day-to-day will be with an all-remote team that’s used to getting work done asynchronously through text-based channels (defined backlogs, wikis, and Slack conversations).
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and/or experience with motion, browser animation libraries, WebGL, and Canvas Comfortable in graphic design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin, etc. UI/UX driven Pixel-perfect mindset Great communicator
- Bonuses: some general backend notion, experience consuming APIs at the frontend Requirements
We’ll need to see either a portfolio of your work or working links to your work
We have no specific education requirements as we know how many different paths people can take to become great developers.
- 2 months maternity leave/1 month paternity leave
- Flexible vacations
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible work hours (only requirement is a few hours a day of overlap with your team)