AWS, Terraform, CI/CD, Kubernetes, ECS,
About the company
The company is focused on sales systems, where they work providing a complete sales experience for their customers. They have several services and products, among them, a complete all-in-one sales and marketing system that easily manages leads through a CRM, engages prospects through automated email and SMS campaigns, and increases sales, productivity, and contact rates utilizing an intelligent call cadence.
They deliver world-class cloud solutions that help organizations efficiently and effectively contact their sales prospects (speed is in their name!). Our flagship product is fast and all-in-one, a game-changer for sales teams in a variety of vertical markets. They started in 2008, and we continue to develop the smartest solutions for their clients.
About the position
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious technology company and build your career? Do you want to work with a successful growing product? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and encourage you to contribute ideas? If the answer is yes, you may have found your dream job here!
They are one of South Bay’s fastest-growing companies and are looking for a DevOps Engineer!
You will act as a DevOps Engineer, collaborating with other engineers, product owners, and Devs to solve existing challenges!
- Ensure developers have a stable development environment and support Continuous Integration.
- Create and maintain end-to-end monitoring and data analytics solutions
- Proactively look for possible improvements and prepare them for evaluation by the team
- Create scalable, sustainable, and automation-focused solutions
- Develop code to test, automate, deploy, and manage services and applications
- Determine the best technologies to be used and how they integrate with existing solutions.
Around there, ideas are always bouncing around. They maintain a creative and collaborative workplace where fun-loving and focused individuals can build a new future. Provide employees with an environment full of opportunities to learn and grow, with challenging projects and continued professional development.
They love self-starters, winning attitudes, and contagious positivity. Be responsible, ethical, and organized. And they appreciate work/life balance, so you can have fun even when you aren’t working.
- Experience with IaC (terraform, cloud formation)
- Experience with operating systems (Linux/Unix)
- Experience with configuration tools (ansible, others)
- Experience with networks/environment/cloud AWS architecture (ec2, API-gateway, lambda, rds, s3, CloudFront, others)
- Experience with creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with container orchestration (eks, Kubernetes, ECS, fargate, others)
- Experience with Log and Monitoring tools in microservices environment (Prometheus, datadog, grafana, elk, cloudwatch, others)
- Problem solving initiative;
- Willingness to learn and keep in constant development;
We will love it if you have
- Advanced English
- Knowledge of network security and IAM certifications
- Knowledge in tests and security tools (sonarqube, inspector, guardduty, others)