Who We Are Looking For
- Writing clean, high-quality, maintainable code.
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features.
- Improving existing code using best industry practices.
- Able to communicate and write in English.
- Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Object Oriented Design, Database Design.
- Experience with backend technologies (Node JS, Cloud Functions, Serverless Architectures) and integration with third-party APIs.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.