Ruby on Rails, React.js
About the company
The company helps organizations pay people around the world.
There’s a long list of use cases that payroll providers aren’t equipped to handle–survey incentives, user research incentives, bug bounties, referral promotions, etc. Recipients are all over the world and want to get paid out instantly according to their own preferences.
The company’s platform and API lets organizations handle these one-off payments. They already work with 3000+ organizations, including Google, Stripe, Atlassian, Pinterest, and process $100M+ / year in volume.
The company has 30 people, is highly profitable, and going through a scaling period. They’re fully remote, with outstanding benefits and above-market compensation.
About the position & Responsibilities
- Own the development of product features end-to-end including scoping, architecting, coding, testing, and rolling out features
- Work closely with other engineers and designers to ideate solutions to user problems
- Make improvements to developer productivity through process/code improvements and mentorship
- Work on a distributed team
It’s important to have:
- Experience building complex web products end-to-end.
- Expertise working on all parts of the stack (frontend, backend, anything in between).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. They have a document-first culture.
- Desire to work autonomously/like an owner.
- High empathy. You care about your teammates and our users. You can put yourself in their shoes.
90000 – 140000 USD/year